5. May 2017 12:00
You’ve heard of the exciting gallery scene in Berlin but don’t know how to access it? You tried once to select a gallery opening but gave up after seeing the list of choices? Very understandable, for the gallery scene here is huge and ever changing. Do not despair, rescue is here! Come along on a tour with Gallery Quest and discover what’s it all about!
- Art-up-to-date in one day
- Explore the art treasures in a neighborhood of your choice, or let Gallery Quest surprise you
- Gain knowledge about the Berlin gallery scene and it’s different art hubs
- Get inside tips on where to go next
- Save yourself the time of figuring out locations, names, opening times and best routes
Every month, Gallery Quest organizes open gallery tours on a Friday or a Saturday. We explore a new Kitz every time. The tours are between 2-2,5 hrs, in English, German or Dutch.
Price is 18 euro, 14 euro for students.
Upcoming Tours in May:
YES! It’ s almost time for Gallery Weekend! All the participating gallery’s will open with new exhibitions simultaneously in the last weekend of April. Because you can’t see everything, we will explore the gems of the Gallery Weekend at leisure in the Potsdamer Straße on the following dates:
– Friday May 5th, 12-14 hrs in English
– Saturday May 6th, 12-14 hrs in Dutch
– Saturday May 13th, 15-17 hrs, English